Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My Favorite Hotel in Ireland!

So as I told you in my first post I recently went to Ireland with my brother Andrew.  We got to stay in 5 and 4 star hotel as we traveled around the island.  But my favorite hotel of all was in Dublin.  it was the...
They had the softest beds, kindest staff, and their was nothing to complain about.  Here are some pictures i took of the hotel room we had.
As you can see we have a twin room so we each got our own bed.  it is rare to find a hotel in Ireland that has two double or two queen beds. 


We had awesome window seats with a view of a fun building and quart yard.


The bathtub was HUGE!
We happened to be there at apple season. So they would have apples stacked in the sitting area on each floor by the Lift.  And I believe that was the best apple I've ever eaten. 
I hope you enjoyed the FitzWillam Hotel Dublin and I've been thinking of walking you through the food I enjoyed next time :)  Well off to enjoy my cheddar biscuit i can smell and calling my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment