Thursday, December 22, 2011

No Heat Curls

So I follow http://www.cutegirlshairstyles.com/ on youtube and love all the great ideas for ways to style my hair. So I decided to try the no heat headband curls. So you wrap your hair around an athletic head band and it looks like this.

I then went to bead and slept with my hair in the head band.  I was afraid it would all fall out while i slept.  but  luckly it did not.  here is what it looks like after i slept on it.

 So as you can see it did not all fall out :) I then unwrapped my hair from around the head band. brushed only the top part and pulled it back with a clip.  and here are the final results.
So my hair does not hold curl very well and i realized i should probably have wet my hair down a little for better curls.  So I hope to try again in the future. and i also have another no heat curl trick that I do with a some bobby pins and a hair twist that i will have to show everyone another time.
Thank you http://www.youtube.com/user/CuteGirlsHairstyles?feature=g-all-u and please check them out for great ideas for your hair or you daughters or any gal in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment