Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Chick-Fil-A

My trip to Chick-Fil-A
So today is Chick-Fil-A appreciation day and I made the adventure there, taking pictures all the way.  So here are the pictures! I time stamped them so you guys can see the time it took.
This is where the line started next to Serra Chevrolet dealership. they had an officer out directing traffic at the dealerships entrance. 

up a head is the 4 way flashing red light.


I can see Chick-Fil-A!!!
In the drive thru line!

as you can see no one is attempting to park at chick-fil-a but rather choosing to park across the street.

I can see the drive thru ordering spot!

The last picture i took before ordering.
it was 3:04pm when i pulled out of Chick-Fil-A.The best Part was seeing how kind all the other drivers were to each other, and all the smiles as people went in and out of Chick-Fil-A.
Did you make the adventure today? 

1 comment:

  1. I was just ahead of you! But i parked in the lot and ate inside. It was like a party in there. Thanks for the photo journey...

    ReplyDelete