Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Gluten Free Choc. Chip Oatmeal Cookies

This post is for those of you on facebook I told i'd share my G-Free cookies with you.

 Here it goes! 


I alawys mix together the sugars and butter first.  make sure you have the butter sit out so it will be soft. then mix in vanilla, salt, baking soda, and eggs, once that is mixed you can ad the flour and oatmeal. add Chocolate chips last.  place dough in the fridge for at least one hour before cooking. preheat oven to 350 degrees. next you need to grease the cookie sheet. then cook cookies for around 8 mins depending on size of cookies and oven.

this is the flour and oatmeal i use to make the cookies G-Free!
as you can see by the picture on the top right it makes a big difference on how you grease you cookie sheet. that is how they will turn out with no grease or just pam sprayed on.


All cooled off and ready to eat. They taste sooo good!
Oh and I used that butter stick to grease my cookie sheet.

I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask any questions!





No comments:

Post a Comment