Wednesday, August 19, 2015

August Stitch Fix #3


August Stitch fix #3
So this go around I decided to go more casual clothing and boy was that a great choice. And a choice I think I will be sticking with for a while. While I love dressing up and being all cute, it was just not as fuctional in my day to day living. So thanks to a good friend who showed me her awesome stitch fixes and explained she requests casual wear I was inspired to do the same.

First item, Renee C
Alecia Abstact print maxi dress size L-$68


So I loved all the colors on this dress, and the chevron. But it was not flattering on and my FiancĂ© was not a fan at all. Of it. It was comfy and easy to wear. But would have required heels and with Neil only be a touch taller than me I have started to get away from wearing heels. So in my notes I made sure to put a request for no more maxi dresses, as much fun as they can be, they just won't work in this stage of life. 

Second item, Gentle Fawn
Tulalip Split Neck Top size L-$54

So this was comfy but the arm holes were way to big and it fit big too. This was my fiancĂ©'s lease favorite item in my box. Other wise it would have been a cute top for our camping trip. 

Third item, Liverpool
Mira Skinny Jeans size 12-$78
I'm wearing them in the above picture. 
They were amazing beyond comfy and looked great on. I am wearing them with my other two items as well. I cuffed them because they were a touch long but I thought it made them all the cuter. Sadly I sent them back because of the price. This box landed during a tight budget and thus I could not justify the price. 

Fourth item, Papermoon 
Georgie Knit Tank size L-$38

I loved this one so much. It's soft and comfy and I loved the flow of it. I wore a cami under it and it looked great with the Mira Skinny Jeans. Neil liked it too. I kept this one. 

And last but not least...
Fifth item, Papermoon 
Cresson Knit Top size L-$38


This was my most favorite item from my box. It's super comfy and looked great on me. It will be perfect as the nights start getting cooler with fall. 
So that was my August box. I hope this will help anyone looking for ideas for their future boxes.

Oh and for those wondering this is my future living room I'm standing in. We painted it yellow recently. The door way with the curtain behind me leads to the rest of the house. We put the curtain up to keep the AC in in bedroom and living room as its a window unit and can't cool more than that. We are still in the works of getting the house all set up. But we move all my stuff up Labor day weekend and that will be a big step to get it more our home and not a Batchelor pad. 
Thanks for reading. And I promise I have more fun posts coming that have nothing to do with boxes in the mail. 

1 comment: