Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Cake Batter cookies

Cake Batter Cookies!

I made these yummy cookies about a month ago and then made them again Thursday for my football friends. I found the recipe on pinterest. I'll try to get a link on here to it. These are very hard cookies to only eat one of them.
http://sallysbakingaddiction.com/2012/12/09/recipe-round-2-cake-batter-chocolate-chip-cookies/
Blog app is not bring kind with links lately. 

So you mix up all the ingredients starting with butter and sugar and ending with chocolate chips and sprinkles. 
And if your like me take a little taste you know to be sure they will be safe for baking. 
Then I cover and put in the fridge for at least an hour. After that you can roll into balls or do like "Sally's Backing addiction" did hers. I did it her way the first go around and then just did balls with my second batch. 

This is how they turned out.

And these are the ones I made more recently with them just rolled into balls.


I made 4 1/2 dozen cookies from the recipe and my FiancĂ© loved them. I also learned through this he loves crunchy cookies while I love soft chewy cookies. So I'll likely be doing a little of both in the future. Or just hide them for a day so the get crunchier, hehehe. 

Well I hope you enjoy the cake batter cookie story and check out Sally's recipe and make some for your loved one or just to enjoy yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment