Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Last Graze Box

My last graze box did not impress me at all. The flavors were bland and again you hardly got anything in them. I could go to the store and get a better deal on healthy snacks than I was getting with graze.

So here is what I got for $6.99 this is their snack box. They have other bigger ones and they continue up in price as they get bigger.


The pizza ones were bland and boring, not very pizza like at all. The protein flap Jacks I hated the taste of them. The cinnamon pretzels were not cinnamon just the nuts mixed in with them were. And the sesame garlic was not bad but did not get as much flavor as I would have liked. 
Here's a side view so you can see how deep they are. 


Even if you wanted to get it as snacks for your child, he/she would likely complain they were still hungry after eating it. So while it is a great concept it just did not work for us. I believe you can still get your first box free if you feel like testing it your seld. I will tell you I did love the cracked black pepper cashews I got in my first box so it's not all terrible. Perhaps it will inspire me to make my own pepper cashews.

Thanks for reading can't wait to share more fun stuff with all of you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment