Thursday, May 24, 2012

Sandwich Shapes

Zachary loves PB&Js I think if he could that is what he would have at every meal.  and they have fun sandwich cutters that makes it all the better. so I thought i'd share them with you.
Here they are...
This one we use when we make grill cheese cheesy triangles.  Don't you love how we change the names of things to get kids more interested in them?  Super heroes are the push right now :)

This one i use every now and then with Liana's sandwiches

And this is the PB&J cutter and Z has informed his mommy that only Miss Jennifer can cut Dinos out the right way.  It always cracks me up how we can all do something the same way yet it can taste or be completely different when it was not the original person doing it.

Below i'll show you them getting cut and the finished sandwiches.  I don't have any pics of the cheesy triangles since I have not made them in a while, I'll try to remember to take a picture next time i make them :)


This is a turkey and cheese sandwich


this is the PB&J

As you can see they are great for the anti Crust fans out there plus a fun shape makes everything better!

Oh and I'm hoping to have a give away early next week if my weekend craft plans go as well as i'm hoping!

*you can get the sandwich cutters at Walmart.  I've found them hanging by the cereal and in the baby clothing/toy section. They have ones with hearts and dolphins at times too.




No comments:

Post a Comment