Sunday, May 20, 2012

UPDATE: On The Move

So i thought i'd share an update on the latest news and information I have on the move.
1.  The Boylan's are officially in Nashville they left yesterday But I was lucky enough to get to see them off.
(last pick I took of the boys together)

2. I went by my apartment office and asked about how they do the breaking of leases for those moving out of town (my hope was they would be kind to me since it was not just to move into another place in Jackson.) But no such luck.  Turns out i have to give 2 months notice and pay for those two month and I can live in my apartment for those two months then I have to pay a fee for breaking the lease of one additional months worth of a lease. (this makes life tough). 

 
(This is my apartment complex)
And below is my living room the second day after I moved in. This was one of the first times Caleb ever had a TV at his level so you can see i created a wall to keep him from pushing over my TV.


3. So I will be going to the office tomorrow to give my two month notice so that July 31st will be the last day in my apartment. then depending on weather or not Brandon has found a job will depend on what my next step will be. if He does not have a job by July 31st I will move home with my parents and start saving money to get an apartment in Nashville.  If he does have a Job I will most likely pot my Stuff in storage or my parents garage and move in with the Boylan's for a month or two to save the money for my apartment.

I Love this show and I can wast hours watching it. Below is the trailer for the next season and it s to funny!


Thank you Again for all the prayers and kind thoughts for my move.  And to my friends in Nashville I may need a second Nanny Job when I get there so please let me know if you hear anything. Also I'm still looking for a little extra work here in Jackson if anyone needs some help :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl! I have two families looking for someone to nanny this summer!!! Are you going to be at Zumba tomorrow night?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be at Zumba tomorrow night. I'm so excited to be able to come back this week!

      Delete