Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Being Single

So With my Crazyness of moving i've been very focused on the next step and not so much the Future but I can tell that God is so much more interested in the future that during my quiet time my singleness comes to mind a lot.  And truthfully I'm happy being single right now but it is good to know God is planning for my future Man :)  So i thought i'd share some fun inspiring and just plan funny things I've come across about singleness.




I tend to be the one who gets the jar open but I still had to share

This one my brother needs when hes out with our niece.









There you have it. I hope you enjoyed and got a good laugh at a few of them :)




1 comment:

  1. A nice little chuckle to end my day...thanks! I vote with God...he's planning something special for you....just hold on.

    ReplyDelete