Monday, July 16, 2012

My Busy But Fun Weekend!

So I thought i'd share with you mu Fun weekend!


Kaylee official turned 1 Today!


After Playing with her I head off to Nashville to see the Boylan's
Got my first experience driving in Brentwood at rush hour :(
Had a lot of fun with the boys, Caleb and I even got to jump on their new trampoline together. I for see many great workout on it in the future! Stayed the night with them.
Oh and on the drive up I took a little snack an apple and a fortune cookie here is my fortune.
None so far



Up by 6:00am and was off to the 5K that started at 7:00am
It was a lot of fun.
everyone got a print out of how they did. I thought that was very cool. This is slower than my normal run but i got stuck for the first half mile behind some strollers and people walking, there were also a lot of hills so i walked up them too, and everything was wet since it kept raining off and on.  After i finished i got in line to get food and just before i made it to the the tent it started pouring down but it felt so good! So I did not get any pictures this weekend due to all the rain.  After the rain we head back to the Boylan's and just relaxed and hung out. at 3:40pm I headed back to Jackson.

Oh and we got these awesome T-Shirts!


That night I went to the Ned to see "Anything Goes". It was sooo good and we had a lot of laughs!

Was my day to relax, Went to church and Had lunch with my parents then I went home researched apartments in Nashville. I've narrowed it down to three for now. And just relaxed!

How was your weekend?


No comments:

Post a Comment