Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Cards! Cards! And More Cards!

The first card i'm share I made for a dear friend of mine :)

Used my Seasons of friendship stamp set.

Used my square punch to male the banner's sides.
I put twine on the banner

used my sticky take to attach the twine.

Added a bird 
and the glued to patterned card stock 
then to old olive card stock 

This is the inside

and the envelope

Next is the birthday card I made for my brother.


I ripped a paper towel in a ziggy zaggy line 
and then I I took a sponge, put it the ink pad like a stamp and patted it half on my paper towel and paper.
then i would scoot the paper towel down and repeat till i covered my paper

Tada here is the paper after finishing with the paper towel!

then i stamped clouds on it. I was going to put kites but they were to small. 

So i did this instead...a Paper airplae i drew and cut out.


The inside!

Next is the father's day card I made my Dad!
Click Here it see the card that inspired this one!

I popped up the word Dad and used the sticky tape to attach the ribbon. 

Inside!

And real quick the two engagement card i need to send! 
The bows are made with paper.

Everything used to make all the cards is Stampin' Up Products.  And I know Diane will be happy to help you with all your Stampin' Up needs!



1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love! You have the gift, girlie! Well done. (especially love the clouds).

    ReplyDelete