Monday, July 13, 2015

Graze Box

Graze Snack Box $6.99 

You can choose how frequently you receive them. Weekly, biweekly or once a month. I'm doing once a month at the moment. 


So the box is super cute. And this is their small 4 snacks box. 

Here are the 4 snacks I recived.

As you can see you grade the snacks after trying them. You can go through there whole inventory of snack options and mark trash to any you know  you won't want to try. And any that you want to try the most you can check the send soon box below your rating. So of these three items the cracked black pepper cashews was my favorite and the herb bread basket was good too. Was not a fan of the everything bagel. And have not tasted the honey drizzled cashews yet. 

Here is what the box looks like opened. 

I was a little disappointed that the snacks were a bit smaller than I expected they would be. I'm going to do one more box and see how I feel about it after that. I'll be,sure to share again with all of you. 

If you should decide to try it feel free to use my code and earn free boxes. Here is my code
NPG2NLVRP
graze.com/us

No comments:

Post a Comment