Sunday, April 29, 2012

ABC Quiz

So Natalie was kind enough to share her ABC Quiz and now i'm going share it with you.

A is for age: 27

B is for breakfast today: Nothing I’m terrible about not eating breakfast

C is for currently craving: Chocolate, Chick-Fil-A, and Coke~Cola


D is for dinner tonight: Grilled Chicken Wings

E is for favorite type of exercise: Zumba

F is for an irrational fear: Large crowds in small spaces

G is for gross food: Fish

 

H is for hometown: Tucson, AZ

This is the view from my grandma's back yard!

 

I is for something important: Family

 

J is for current favorite jam: Stereo Hearts By: Gym Class Heroes

 

K is for kids: Chase 5, Caleb 3, Alexander 5, Zachary 4, Liana 2, and Kaylee 10 months (my nanny kids)

 

L is for current location: Jackson, TN soon to be Nashville, TN

 

M is for the most recent way you spent money: Stampin’ Up

 

N is for something you need: More nanny work this summer

 

O is for occupation: Nanny

 

P is for pet peeve: Getting a text/call before I’m out of bed

 

Q is for a quote: When we make plans God laughs

 

R is for random fact about you: I can run in high heels

 

S is for favorite healthy snack: Oranges

 

T is for favorite treat: Sweet Ce Ce’s 

 

U is for something that makes you unique: I Love playing Video Games (I don’t know may Gals who play) Also I'm a Lefty!!!

 

V is for favorite vegetable: Does Salad count? Crunchy Carrots

 

W is for today’s workout: Running after kids

 

X is for X-rays you’ve had: Foot when I tore three ligaments, my back/neck for various injuries from car wreaks, and Teeth at the Dentist.

 

Y is for yesterday’s highlight: Getting to hang out with Kim

 

Z is for your time zone: Central


I hope you enjoyed learning a little more about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment