Thursday, April 26, 2012

BIG NEWS!

So here it is my BIG NEWS...Are you ready for it?  Sure your ready??






I'm moving to Nashville!
The Boylan's (one of the families i nanny for) are moving mid May to Nashville. And as soon as Brandon (The dad) finds a job up there i'll be heading up to join them.




I'm very excited, it has been amazing to see God working in all of this.  But until I move i'm going to need about 10-15 more hours of work to make up for the shift in work.  So if you know anyone in the Jackson area looking for a nanny/babysitter please let me know!

My only concerns about Nashville at the moment is the traffic and being closer to Opry Mills (where I will spend all my money).


I hope this does not disappoint anyone to much, and that I have you support and prays in all the exciting changes coming my way!



1 comment: