Sunday, April 15, 2012

Pink Punch

So at our super bowl party Amber made this amazing punch that everyone loved.  So last month was my turn to host stampin up club and I decided to make it for everyone.  And they all loved it.  So today I thought id share it with you.
I'm calling it Pink Punch as you can see why.

All you need to make it is...
1-Can frozen Lemonade
1-Can frozen Orange juice
1-Large(48oz) Can of Pineapple Juice (not Frozen)
1-box of Raspberry jello
1-2 liter of ginger ale/7Up/Sprite(whatever one is you fav)

So you mix the Juices and jello together till they dissolve.  You may need to strain it now if your not a fan of pulp in your punch. (I cant stand Pulp) Now mix in The 2 Liter and there you have it one Amazing punch.  It makes just over two pitchers or fills a punch bowl right up. 



4 comments:

  1. Any alternative for the pineapple? You're killing me!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought that last time i made it. I will have to look into that and make a pineapple free version.

      Delete
  2. I love, love your pink punch and have bookmarked this recipe. Thanksmfor sharing! Blessings, Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you loved it and I'm always happy to share! I'm looking forward to all the fun we will have Thursday at Stampin' Up Club!

      Delete