Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Cheddar Biscuits

So as i munching on these yummy biscuits i get this great idea. I should take a few moments to share them with you.  This is a recipe I came up with after reading several other recipes, and not being to crazy about all the extra stuff they put in them I decided to create my own. I've also been wanting to share with you my love of Willow House.  You can Click here to see Amber's willow house page. She would be happy to help you to have a party or just order something that you will love forever.

Here is what you need for the dough.
2 Cups Bisquick
2/3 cup Buttermilk
1 cup Cheddar Cheese

Mix together the bisquick and buttermilk 
Then mix in cheddar cheese.
By the way the bowl I'm mixing the dough in is a willow house bowl
Spray non-stick spray on a cookie sheet. 
I then just used my hands to pull dough out into pieces and placed them on the cookie sheet.
I did large ones here but as you will see farther down i made smaller ones about two weeks ago for CG. 
Place in the oven 
and cook at 400 for 10-13 mins 
While they are cooking you can make the toping 
You will need...
2 Tbs Oregano
1Tbs Tuscan roasted garlic seasoning (Willow House) Or garlic salt
2-3 Tbs of melted butter

mix it all together 
Brush onto biscuits as soon as they come out of the oven. 

These are the ones i made a few weeks ago.
 
Now display on a pretty dish or in a nice bowl.

I covered them with the towel to keep them warm on the way to CG.


The lace dish, green bowl, and towel are all willow house.  So I hope you get to try these soon, and perhaps come to love willow house as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment