Monday, March 19, 2012

It's Monday!!!

Happy Monday everyone!  So mine has been good. I slept in, went to work, went shopping and got some amazing deals, watched a little TV, Made a mess, and went to Zumba!
So here are some pictures to take you through my day...
First I slept in...
Then I went to work, where i fed Caleb and we bowled.  Then he was in an extra cuddly mood and played games on my phone before his nap.  
Then I went shopping and found some great deals. First I went to Old Navy and the tanks and tees are buy one get one free, so I got four. Then I went to Ross and found some cute wadges reduced to $9.99. and last but not lease I went to Kohl's and found two games one 90% off and the other 80% off plus I had $10.00 Kohl's cash and ended up spending only $2.17 for them.
 



Then I came home grabbed dinner and dessert and crashed on the couch to watch some of the shows i had recorded on my DVR.  I LOVE my DVR!

So I realized it was time to get ready for Zumba so i went to jump up off the couch and my arm caught my TV tray and sent everything flying, thus the mess.


I left the mess and ran out the door for Zumba.  It was so much fun.  It was my first time back after hurting myself two weeks ago and boy did it feel good to get back to it.  I always feel like I'm a happier person afterwards and a touch hyper :)

Well now I'm off to shower and clean up my mess.  Hope you have a fun and enjoyable Monday too!


1 comment:

  1. Wow...I'm impressed you got all those deals without my presence to help your luck! LOL Seriously awesome!

    ReplyDelete