Monday, March 12, 2012

Twice Baked Pasta

I came across a pasta recipe on pinterest and tweaked it some and loved what I ended up with. Here is what you need

1 box penne pasta
7oz Alfredo sauce
8oz Marinara sauce
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup shredded parmesan cheese

I used tomato sauce I had frozen in ice cube trays.
While pasta is boiling mixed together alfredo and tomato sauce.
 Then mix in mozzarella cheese
 This is where i got creative (or board waiting for for the pasta to finish boiling). I added a Tbs of cayenne pepper, and about 1 1/2 to 2 Tbs of spicy ranch dressing.
 Pasta is done and drained
 mix pasta into sauce
 pour into you square baking pan
 place in oven for 20 mins at 350 degrees
pull out and sprinkle on the parmesan cheese and put back in oven for 3 mins
I think some flank steak mixed in would be sooo good. As you can see below two people could have a very filling meal.

Pasta is one of my favorite things to cook. What is your favorite thing to cook?

No comments:

Post a Comment