Friday, February 3, 2012

Game night

So my family loves having game nights. We are actually having one next Saturday and I'm so excited. We always start with apples to Apples.
We have both of these and switch between them depending on how many friends are playing. We love how the green card turn out and joke that t ones you get describe yourself or personality.
Here is the selection of games we have to choice from.
It use to be WAY fuller but dad and I cleaned it out after Christmas, we took out my brother's games and the ones we had multiples of. The basket on top hold all the card games and extra dice.  
We have a only one rule and that is who ever wins the game has to pick the next game we play. and any game on the shelf is up for grabs.  We also love to enjoy snacks while playing. but this coming up game night included dinner and dessert rather than just snacks.

Do you have a favorite board/card game?

1 comment:

  1. I love games! Apples to Apples is so much fun, and I love Cranium and Scattergories. I like to play pretty much anything, but monopoly is one of my least favorites just because it takes so long. Enjoy your game night!

    ReplyDelete