Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Touring in Dublin

So we did other touring in Dublin besides the Dublin Castle. Below is a map we got in Dublin and i marked each place we went is marked in red and the hotel is in green. We walked every where and i loved that. We also walked though a few of the parks but i did not mark those.

So i did not take a lot of pictures in Dublin but i really liked the way this chapel looked so I took pictures of it.


We also toured the Guinness Storehouse. 






Here is a video that will show you why we are standing in front of a waterfall.



Funny story...so it start to sprinkle when we left Guinness and Andrew suggested to get a taxi but I was enjoying walking though Dublin to much to let a little rain stop us so i voted against the taxi. I also wanted to walk through the Viking/Medieval part of town.  So we take off in that diraction and the rain gets heavier and heavier, We get lost and soacking wet. I'm cracking up and just making the best of it while Andrew is ready to kill me for not getting a taxi. But we make it back to the hotel and get dry.  We then go to dinner at Darwin's. 


This was the BEST steak I've ever eaten. And The beer was Andrew's I was drinking a coke. I've never acquired a taste for beer.

Andrew's Steak

The green arrow is where we sat.  It is a family owed and run restaurant, And they were sooo nice!
That was our last night in Dublin. The next day we headed off to Cork County.

No comments:

Post a Comment