Monday, February 6, 2012

Pin Wheels

So just like the rest of America I was at a Super Bowl Party and we each brought something to eat.  I made pin wheels for the first time and they were a big hit.  So I thought i'd share them with you!
So First Preheat your Oven to 350 Degrees.  Then spread out you Dough (I used Phillisbury Crescent roll) on parchment/wax paper.

 Sread your sauce on your dough. I made two different ones so the top picture is tomato sauce and the bottom one is spicy ranch dressing. 

Then I added the meat, the top one i added chopped up pepperoni( if i had better knives i would have chopped them up more) and the bottom is Bacon

Then you add your cheese. The top one has mozzarella, and the bottom one is cheddar.
Then roll up and put in the fridge to chill.  chilling them helps making cutting them easier.
I then wrapped a string around and pulled tight to cut into pieces.
Spray non-stick on cookie sheet so they don't stick.  cook for 12-15 mins.
when they have turned golden brown on edges pull from oven and remove from cookie sheet and enjoy your masterpieces!

What did you make for your super bowl party? or what was your favorite super bowl party food?

No comments:

Post a Comment