Tuesday, February 14, 2012

It's V-Day

So I thought I'd share a little V-Day giving and other heart things.  First the little gift I made for each of my two year olds in Sunday school. I used all stampin up things to make it.
Next Pictures of the cute bags I found for each of the kiddos. I had a total of eight but two have been sent to my niece and nephew and two others ave been delivered.  but they looked like these too.
Now to a gift I received from my boys It is the worlds biggest card.  I took a picture of it in front of my TV to try to show you how big it is.
Have you ever melted Heart shaped candles? I have and like the one above in front of the TV have always burnt well...but not these ones...
Kinda scary monsters now, This is a before...
and last but not lease something to make you laugh.

Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

  1. What cute, cute treats! Love the owls. Great job and I know the kiddos loved them. I also love the card you received. Lots of love went into it. Thanks for sharing. I am lovingyour blog. Blessings, Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diane! I am in love with the owl stuff and love finding new ways to use them.

      Delete